Join our Team!
Experience Working in the “Greyholme Way”
Who Are We
We are the home of pain free dentistry in Bishops Cleeve. We are not just teeth fixers we focus very highly on mouth health and patient happiness.
- In a Giving Spirit
- Healthy Happy Smiles Should Last a Lifetime
- In continuously improving ourselves, our service and each other
- Awesome Teamwork Is the Foundation of our successes.
Is to continuously grow as a team and as a business and to always give back wherever we can. We will keep changing the face of dentistry everyday, through our drive to exceed expectations and our determination to create fun and a little weirdness.
Salary: negotiable £28-32
Package: Fully employed status, pension and paid holiday plus bank holidays.
Hours: Monday and Tuesday Afternoon/Evening 2:10 pm until 19:40.
Do you enjoy helping others? Are you passionate about your job?
Would you like to be appreciated for what you do?
About Greyholme Dental Suite:
Greyholme Dental Suite is a private dental practice dedicated to Pain Free Dentistry. We are smile activists seeking to change the way people see coming to the dentist. We attract nervous patients and help them overcome their fears. We have a whole-health approach and focus highly on hygiene therapy and prevention. Our culture is one of support and growth and all the decisions we make are
based on our core values.
We don’t just do scale and polishes here; mouth health is at the forefront of our minds. We see hygiene therapy as the most important service we offer.
- To be gentle and caring
- To be an integral and supportive team helping each other out
- To be a prevention activist
- To look after the best interests of your patient
- To be a practice advocate
- To be a treatment advocate
- You are reliable
- You’re motivated to help others
- You’re well organised
- You love to learn and grow
- You always share ideas
- You have a knack for communicating with patients
Our mission is to continuously grow as a team and to always give back whenever we can. We will keep changing the face of dentistry every day, through our drive to succeed expectations.
Apply now …Please call 01242 673448 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for an application form.
Dental Care Nurse
Salary; Competitive. Dependant on Experience
Experience not vital.
Apprentice Package includes: Full Support and on the Job Training Leading to a Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing. Possible permanent position upon completion of apprenticeship.
Hours: 34 hours per Week
Do you love helping others? Are you well-organised? Do you find it easy to get on with people? Then this could be the job for you…
About Greyholme Dental Suite
Greyholme Dental Suite is a private dental Practice dedicated to Pain Free Dentistry. We are Smile Activists seeking to change the way people see coming to the dentist. We attract extremely nervous people and help them overcome their fears. We have a whole health approach and focus highly on prevention. We offer a range of cosmetic treatments from tooth whitening to quick straight teeth. Our culture is one of support and growth and all the decisions we make are based on our core values.
The role – Care Nurse / Receptionist
A Dental Care Nurse is an essential part of the team, helping to ensure the patient is well cared for. A dental care nurse works closely with the dentist and hygienist providing assistance throughout the patient’s visit.
Your Responsibilities are:
- Assisting the Dentist with a variety of treatments from Dental Health Reviews to more complex treatments
- Assisting the Hygienist with treatments and support.
- Preparing materials
- Making Sure the proper equipment and instruments available when they are needed.
- Decontaminating instruments working within strict cross infection procedures
- Taking and recording notes on the patients Mouth Health and procedures
- Stock control and audits and making sure you are working in line with standards set out for Dentistry
- Engaging closely with Patients to build rapport and trust
- Helping patients to understand their treatment options without the use of Dental Jargon
- Helping the practice to grow through obtaining further training and implementing new ideas
- Helping at reception with making appointments, taking money, taking phone calls, filing.
- Upselling our services to patients
- Are reliable
- Love helping others
- Are extremely well organised
- Are great at multitasking
- Find it easy to help people who are nervous to calm down
- Are great at listening to others and their worries and concerns
- Love to learn
- Always share your good ideas
- Have a knack for sales and upselling
- Are calm under pressure
- Are interested in a career in dentistry
Please send over your CV with a covering letter no longer than 250 words explaining why you would be a good asset to the Greyholme Dental suite team. Please Contact Lydia Dean on 01242 673448 and send any CV and covering letters to email@example.com.